All about the Coconut bomb hair mask

Coconut bomb hair mask

Hello my loves,

Well today I will give you my honest opinion of the very hyped Coconut bomb mask. First of all I have been using this mask for over 2 months now.
My hair type is dry, complicated, frizzy and maybe a little bit damaged (You can check my previous blog post - My 1 year hair transformation - from severely damaged hair to healthier hair). And it took this much time for me to review this product just so I could see what it could also do in the long run. I would also like to mention that I was wondering if this mask truly works. I was a bit sceptical because all of the girls who were promoting this mask had beautiful, non damaged hair to start with! And they were claiming how it improved their hair and how it can also help with hair damage. Well, I thought... how can these girls claim all of this - if their hair is perfect!? And let me tell you my hair is not like this...
Coconut bomb set
Coconut bomb mask texture

Firstly, I would like to present this product to you. It is suitable for all hair types, it is nourishing and it gives your hair the much needed moisture. It adds a nice healthy shine, they also claim that it repairs your hair and makes it stronger. Plus combing your hair should also be easier.

During this "testing period" I washed my hair twice per week with a shampoo for dry hair and I toweled dry my hair a bit, then after that I applied the mask to my hair from 15 minutes to an hour (from the roots to the ends). I know that on the packaging it says to leave it on for 10 minutes, but I left it on my hair for a longer time just to really see the good affect it could have on my hair.

After doing that twice I noticed that maybe it is better if I apply the mask from the middle of my hair to the ends. Because when I was putting it on my roots my hair was lacking a bit of volume despite washing the mask out enough. And my hair doesn’t get that greasy at all – so that is why I would recommend everyone with fine and maybe greasy hair to just not apply the mask to the roots. After the first wash I noticed that my hair was smoother, softer and it gave it an extra shine. And after 2 months I can say that my hair has improved a bit as it is softer and shinier.

My hair before and after (my hair is clean and strainghtened in both of these pictures)

And as I was someone with severely damaged hair I do think that this mask could help a bit, but I don’t think it would a 100% fix your damaged hair. Because if you have damaged hair, it does take time for your hair to get healthier with the right care (getting hair cuts, using oil treatments, getting special treatments, using oils and serums,...). And I have been there, done it and if you have very damaged hair you will need time, patience, tretments at a hair salon and good hair products plus vitamins.

My hair close up

But this could easily be an addition to your hair mask collection, specially if you love the scent of sweet coconuts, and if you are wishing for shinier and softer hair. The price is 24,99€ for 1 mask, and if you buy 2 masks it is 21,24€ per mask, if you buy 3 masks the price is 18,74€ per mask.
These are the ingredients

Honestly the price is a bit up there but at least I can say that you will have the mask for a long time. I will also give you the link to their website and you can also check out the product even more if you would like.

I would also like to thank the company for sending this product to me. I did see positive results and would recommend you to give it a try and see how it works for you. I am very grateful and my opinion is a 100% honest. If you have any questions I would love to help you out!

I am wishing you all a beautiful day and love you all,

Your one and only,
Charnée Bijön Bonno.

1 komentar