My 1 year hair transformation - from severely damaged hair to healthier hair

My hair transformation from damaged to much healthier hair

Hello my loves, 

Many of you have been waiting for this blog post for a while now. I waited so long because I had to come to a stage where I was happy with my hair. I would like to share with you my whole hair transformation journey and also some tips.
First, I would like to give you a background story of my hair and my haircare. Originally my hair is a dark brown color, it is thick and a complicated type of hair (frizzy and a bit curly if not dried with a hairdryer). My hair used to be nice, healthy and long. I used normal shampoo and conditioner, oils and serums.
 But at the beginning of 2017 I decided to get a lighter color in Australia. I went to a good hair salon, got my hair much lighter and was very happy with the results. After my vacation I came back to Slovenia and got my har colored – bleached each month at a hair salon ( I was doing that every month for  year). At the beginning I was happy with the color, despite my hair being a bit dry. But fast forward a few months, my hair had an awful color and was severely damaged. I wished to meet a good hairdresser who could fix my hair.
My transfrormation (from my natural hair to colored damaged hair)


These photos were taken from the beginning of them getting healthier (with the help of the hir salon Spa Space) till the end result (this is the hair I have now)

My wish came true and I met a very good hairdresser Zoran in Spa Space, Celje. Zoran and his whole team took such good care of my hair. Because of the damage, they had to cut my hair quite a bit. And they colored my hair each month and a half. I was getting hair treatments, keratin treatments and I also bought the Orofluido oil. I washed my hair twice per week, used conditioners and shampoo from the shop. I also done treatments with coconut oil – and I find that this also helped a lot. I used serums, heat protectants and sprays – all of these things did help. Finally, in October we decided to color my hair back to brown. And this was the best decision ever. Since then I’ve had special treatments and I get my regrowth colored when needed. 
My hair now

I try to take care of my hair, but I know that I wouldn’t be here where I am if I would have the support and help from Spa Space. If anyone would need any advice I would be more than happy to help you out! In a year I have came far and I feel so good about my hair now. I will let the photos speak for themselves. 

And also if you want to go lighter, please do it slow and take extra care of your hair. The thing that ruined my har was that for a whole year – each month I had bleached my hair at a hair salon. Plus I thought it was okay, because I trusted the professional. So please girls, love your hair and every decision you make really think about it and talk to a good hairdresser! And also we all have different hair - different "quality hair", and some girls can easily go blond and they can do anything without severly damaging their hair.

I am sending you lots of love and positive energy! 

Your one and only, 
Charnée Bijön Bonno.

1 komentar