Beauty weekend at Kranjska Gora with Miss Earth Slovenia


Hello my darlings, 

today I will be sharing with you my experience at the beauty weekend at Kranjska Gora with the Miss Earth Slovenia team. My preparations started weeks prior the Beauty weekend. As all of us finalists had to prepare our eco dress and our talent portion.
I also started packing certain things like cosmetics, outfits and other necessities a few days before hand. As this makes everything easier for me.

The beauty weekend started on Saturday at Ramda Resort Kranjska Gora. After breakfast we were practicing our walk under the mentorship of Miss Earth Slovenia 2018 Danijela Burjan and with the help of first runner up for Miss Earth Slovenia Kaja Jokić. We also practiced our talent portion. I have chosen the Mauritian Sega, which is a cultural dance of the island of Mauritius. I chose this dance because of my roots. 2 months before hand my aunty sent the outfit to me all the way from Mauritius. In the evening we started with the Talent show and it was a lovely and unforgettable experience. I would like to congratulate the winner of the challenge and all of the other finalists as we all done our best.


Mauritian Sega

The next day we had a seminar all about Instagram and our mentor was second runner up for Miss Earth Slovenia Nika Kar. We learnt some new tricks and we went over some basics. After we started with our rehearsals for the Fashion show. Around 16.45 we started to get dressed into our eco dresses and at 17.00 we started our first fashion show. It was a special experience and I also learnt a few lessons. After the fashion show it was time to announce the winner, and I won this challenge. I was surprised and very grateful, it was a special moment for me. And all of the other finalists also done a fantastic job. 


My Eco dress


I would also like to share a bit of my experience creating my dress. The whole planning started 6 weeks before hand. I was looking at different materials and I picked the one I thought would be the most suitable. I picked 40 years old curtains, CD’s and cotton. I also done 93 flowers and colored each one with the help of fruit, vegetables and spices. I also got help from migrants from Velenje, and the ladies helped me to sow the flowers together. I also decided to put a special message inside my dress. All of the flowers present different cultures, the beauty of mother Earth and different characters. My message is to respect nature and all cultures. The CD’s on my belt present present the stars and hope for a better tomorrow. 




I feel very thankful for the opportunities I get in the beauty competition of Miss Earth Slovenia. This was a beautiful experience and I’ve learned so many new things. A huge thank you goes to the organization Miss Earth Slovenia and to Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora and Kompas hotel and conference hit alpinea! 

I would like to thank you for all of the support as it is greatly appreciated. 
I am wishing you all a beautiful day. 

Your, 
Charnee Bijon Bonno.



Ni komentarjev