Eco project - Miss Earth Slovenia 2019

 

Hello my darlings, 

today I will be sharing with you my beautiful experience I had on Saturday with Miss Earth Slovenia. The day started at Zlati Grič – where we had a tour of the vineyard, and we learned how wine is actually made.
After the tour we had wine tasting and I really enjoyed it. Then we started to prepare ourselves for the Eco project presentation. The title of my eco project was – From nature to beauty for a cause. I shared my knowledge about natural cosmetics, I also shared my experience as a blogger and I demonstrated how easy it is to make an oat mask (all you need is 1 teaspoon of oats and 1 teaspoon of water). At the end of my presentation I gave each finalist a “Beauty packet” which contained a green tea toner, a chocolate mask, a sugar scrub for lips and a natural lip balm with sweet orange. I would like to thank Lush Slovenia for supplying 45 - 100% recyclable containers for the beauty products. It is greatly appreciated because the packaging is also important in my eyes. I also brought some home-made natural oats biscuits (it contained oats, cocoa and bananas).


All natural cosmetics

Oat biscuits


The other finalists done a good job, and I learned so many new things. I really enjoyed each presentation as I love to learn new things. After we all presented our eco projects we had a short break, so the judges could add up all the points. Then Miss Earth Slovenia 2018 – Danijela announced the winner. And I am very proud as I was the winner of the eco project! I felt so grateful and happy because what I presented – was something for my soul! 

After we headed to Žička Kartuzija with the old timer cars – we had so much fun! We arrived at gostilna Gastuž where they served us lunch, and this was a gourmet experience. After the beautiful lunch we headed to play golf at Zlati Grič.





This was the first time I played golf and I enjoyed it a lot. So, I hope that in the near future I will be able to show my golf skills again. Towards the evening we headed back home. 

I would like to thank the whole team of Miss Earth Slovenia, Zlati Grič vineyard, gostilna Gastuž, Zlati Grič golf center and Lush Slovenia. I would also like to thank everyone for the support, as many of you filled out my questionnaire about natural cosmetics. And a huge thank you goes to my family for the support, as that means so much to me. 

I am wishing you all a beautiful day, and I hope you enjoy my Miss Earth Slovenia updates. As I like to document every event, as I know that I will love to look back at these beautiful unforgettable moments. 

Love you all, 
Charnée Bijön Bonno.

Ni komentarjev