My thoughts about the Miss Earth Slovenia beauty competition


A few days ago I was looking through my photo albums on my phone. I came across so many pictures that just made me feel so good inside. I can say that I have achieved, learned a lot of things this year. I got so many opportunities, and for all them I will be forever grateful. I’ve met so many beautiful people and I am so happy I captured these moments. One of the “big things” that happened to me was that I got a chance to be a finalist for Miss Earth Slovenia. 



Besides all of the preparations, fun and just beautiful moments in general, I can say that this was one of my most beautiful “growing” experiences I’ve had this year. I’ve learnt so much and yes, I also went out of my comfort zone. But at the end of the day I am proud of who I become, as I am stronger. As a person, personal growth is very important to me, so of course I am working on myself as much as I can. I would also like to share with you my thoughts about the Miss Earth Slovenia beauty competition. 

First of all, it is not just all about the “physical beauty”. I think that it is very important to be compassionate, intelligent, driven and that you do care for our nature – our environment. And of course, don’t take me wrong, it is important that you take care of yourself in an appropriate way. Take care of your body, mind and soul – this is the only way you can feel good and comfortable with yourself. 

I also had my moments when I had to work “with myself”, and this was one of the best things I’ve ever done! If you invest in yourself, you can’t go wrong believe me. At the end of the day, it is so important to enjoy every moment, be present, have fun and still be professional when you have to be. Looking back, I can say this was one of the best things I could have done for myself – now at this stage of my life. As you must know, it is sort of a “once in a lifetime thing”. 

I would like to sincerely thank the whole Miss Earth Slovenia team (the makeup artists, hairdressers and everyone else who is involved) - for the opportunity, support and for everything you have all done. A special thank you goes to the national directors - for all of the support during this time and also a big thank you goes to Kaja Jokić - first runner up for Miss Earth Slovenia, for all of the advice and patience. A special thank you also goes to Miss Earth 2018 - Danijela Burjan - as she is a big inspiration to me in my eyes. I would also like to thank all of the sponsors  as your support is greatly appreciated.

That is why, if any girl is interested in this competition, I do advise you to give it a try and apply! You’ve got nothing to lose, only to gain! 

This is also an opportunity where you can show yourself and do what you love. I’ve met so many people, gone to events, learned new things, done things I’ve never done before – and this is what life is about! Do new things, don’t stay in the same spot all the time. Go out there, have fun, experience and live a little! And I know that everything I ‘ve experienced will benefit me through my entire life in one way or another. 

The finals will be on the 14.9.2019, so I can’t wait! 

You can follow Miss Earth Slovenia on their Facebook and Instagram page – this is where you can be updated about all of the things that are happening! 

I am wishing you all a beautiful holiday! 

I am sending you all winter hugs from Australia! 

Yours one and only, 
Charnée Bijön Bonno.

Ni komentarjev