Affordable Christmas present ideas

Christmas is behind the corner and this is why I prepared a gift guide. I wanted to include cute products – that are good quality and available for a reasonable price.


 The first gift idea is super affordable, as it only costs 1,70 €. I bought all of the products in Muller. I picked a face mask (aloe vera) - 0,50€, vitamin C tablets (you dissolve them in water) 0,55€ and bath crystals (citrus scent) – 0,65€. Plus after you purchase you can ask them to wrap up the gifts for free.


The second gift idea is still affordable as it only costs 12,14€. For this price I picked a shampoo (1,29€), conditioner (0,99€), tooth brush (0,99€), tooth paste (0,89€), face wash (1,59€), deodorant (0,49€), face mask (0,79€), body lotion (1,49€), face cream (0,95€), lip balm (0,99€), soap bar (0,69€) and nail polish (0,99€). I bought most of the gifts in DM (Balea) and some in Muller (brand Aveo + nailpolish).


The third gift idea is for makeup lovers (it is suitable for all ages). As you know how much I love Oriflame products, that is why I had to add this one in too. This package includes Illuskin face primer, A-Z hydra cream (light and hydrating foundation), Illuskin concealer, Giordani Gold sheer powder SPF 15, On Color big lash mascara, On Color nail polish, On Color cream lipstick – Apricot Coral,  On Color Perfect Duo Pencil (purple, green color) and Love Nature purifying face oil. I would like to thank Oriflame Slovenija for sending me these products. As I will include them in my gift for Santa for a day (Božiček za en dan).

I am also including a link to the December ORIFLAME catalogue.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Always be creative when choosing gifts and I will also do a gift guide for men very soon!

Love you all,


Charnée Bijön Bonno.

Ni komentarjev